IUB KHUSHI Scholarship Program is offered by Islamia University Bahawalpur with help of the Khushi development organization. There are many others IUB KHUSHI SCHOLARSHIP Programs are working in IUB UNIVERSITY. Many Students think that only needy Students are eligible for scholarships but in reality, that is not correct. The scholarship is also for those students who got a Position or maintain a good CGPA every semester. Scholarship in IUB will Support the Students and help out to meet their goals in life. Many students want to become professionals in their field.
About IUB Khushi Scholarship
Khushi Scholarship Program announced by the organization for the help of graduate or needy students that they should complete their education. This scholarship is not available for every Student because it is especially for that student who gets IUB ADMISSION in the Graduate Program. Because the Khushi scholarship is designed for graduate students. Khushi Scholarship 2021 IUB is especially for ambitious or needy Graduates Students. Therefore Iub Khushi scholarship 2021 offers the needy graduates the students with full financial support and in this way they can complete their dream of life. Because many students are unable to complete their Professional education due to limited Financial Resources.
Students can apply to the IUB EHSAAS SCHOLARSHIP
Benefits of Khushi Scholarship
- It is an annually based Scholarship for eligible students.
- It is fully funded for different expenses of Education.
- It is only for IUB Students who get admission to the Islamia University Bhawalpur.
- It provides a chance for the candidate to meet experts in their field to increase their skills.
- It provides support for competing study expenses like IUB Fee Structure for the semester.
- The candidate should be 18 Years old age before applying.
- The candidate should be enrolled in a Graduate Program or engineering (B. Tech, M.Tech, M.E)
- The candidate should have a domicile of Bahawalpur or the District of Bahawalpur.
- The candidate should have completed Higher Secondary Education with good Marks.
- The candidate should have completed one semester in university after Secondary Education.
- The candidate should have completed the study without any gap between Education.
- The candidate if dropout from any college or university then he will not eligible for KHUSHI.
- The candidate should have the registration number of Islamia University Bahawalpur.
- The candidate should be a regular student of the university.
CHECK ALSO> IUB Spring Admission
How to Apply for IUB Khushi Scholarship
There is a requirement for applying for IUB KHUSHI SCHOLARSHIP that the candidate needs to write an essay of 300 words about him. why the selection committee will select you for the award of the Khushi scholarship. In this way, the winner will select for a scholarship on the basis of their ability and talent. So interested students can contact their relevant department to apply for that scholarship, contact with direct financial aid office in Abbaisa Campus, or Visit Iub official website for more information.