The Islamia University of Bahawalpur is announced IUB EHSAAS SCHOLARSHIP Fall 2021-2022 for the students who enrolled in IUB Fall admission or in Spring admission. Right now Ehsaas scholarship program is offered for Morning admission, not for the evening. IUB Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 2 program is available for different departments of the Islamia University Bahawalpur. The government started the EHSAAS UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM for every university in Pakistan. The Government of Pakistan has started this large scholarship program for facilitating the Poor students that they should continue their high-level studies. Undergraduate Students can apply for Ehsaas Scholarship through the Financial Aid offices of the university for registration and submission of the documents.
After completion of Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 2, The administration will start soon IUB Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 3 for Undergraduate Students.
Students enrolled in IUB BS Admission of different Programs can get easily an IUB scholarship. We can overcome poverty through education. because that is the best way for resolving the issue of life. However, high-level education is distributed very unevenly due to many different reasons. In this era, only 0.4% to 0.5% of the students from the middle-class level get admission to universities. which is only a few percent of the whole nation. so that is not fair, only rich students enjoy higher education. So the Government decided to start a program to provide equal quality to Middle-class level students through Ehsaas Scholarship.
OBJECTIVES of IUB Ehsaas Scholarship
- That is the historical decision of the Government of Pakistan to support middle-level students who completed their intermediate education but are not able to get higher education from universities due to financial issues of their life. In the past financial assistance programs just helped the Master’s level and Ph.D. Ehsaas scholarship especially focuses on undergraduate students. who enrolled in 4 to 5 years programs in different departments of the university so that the IUB Ehsaas scholarship will help to complete their degree individually.
- That is the Biggest funding project of the government in education policy. Which will offer 50 thousand scholarships for undergraduate students annually. That Ehsaas scholarship limit will increase for 200,000 students in the next 4 to 5 years.
- Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program will cover the tuition fee of the university and students will get a stipend till the degree period like 4 to 5 years.
- Another main aim of the scholarship is that provide scholarship facilities to females so for this purpose 50% Ehsaas program is reserved for female students.
Eligibility Criteria For IUB EHSAAS Undergraduate Scholarship
- Ehsaas Scholarship is only for fresh students who got recent admissions.
- Students need to get admission on a merit basis accordingly to the university.
- Students will eligible if they get admission to allowed programs by HEC.
- The age limit will be set by the university.
- Students not will be eligible if they got any scholarship before this.
- Students will not eligible if enrolled in a distance learning degree or affiliated with a college
- The student will not eligible for scholarships if got admission in the evening time.
LAST DATE of Apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship is 30 DECEMBER 2021
How to Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship
Interested students can Fill IUB Scholarship 2022 application form for the IUB Ehsaas scholarship apply online on Ehsaas Portal and you need to complete all details and take a print of the application and attach it to supporting documents and submit it to the financial aid office of the university for Ehsaas IUB scholarship.
Supporting Documents for Ehsaas IUB Scholarship
The following documents are required to attach with the application form which you have to take print from the Ehsaas portal.
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Copy of Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the father is a Labourer on a daily wage/shopkeeper / private job, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate on the minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Copies of Medical bills/expenditure-related documents (if applicable)
- 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- 01 Picture of House from outside Front
Dear, you need to submit a hard copy of your IUB Ehsaas Scholarship application with complete all those documents and submit it to the financial aid office before the last date.
IUB Ehsaas Scholarship Last Date Is 30 DECEMBER 2021
IUB Scholarship Award Process
- All students need to apply through Ehsaas online portal and submit an application after completing the all details.
- Saved Application will not acceptable for the IUB Ehsaas Scholarship.
- Students need to submit their documents with all required documents in hard copy.
- The Scrutiny Committee will shortlist the students from all applications.
- If the application is incomplete it will reject.
- The Scholarship Award Committee will take interviews for the award of the IUB Ehsaas Scholarship.
- Scholarship awardees will take a sign on stamp paper as evidence.
- The Financial Aid Office will issue a scholarship awards letter for the scholarship.
- Ehsaas Scholarship will not transferable to another university or another program.
- IUB Ehsaas Scholarship will continue till degree completion.
- IUB will Process the Iub Ehsaas Scholarship list.
- IUB will display the Ehsaas Scholarship list of selected candidates
Students are advised to fill out their online application for the Ehsaas scholarship very carefully and provide real information. If at any stage during the degree found that you have provided wrong information then your scholarship will cancel and the university can take strict action against you maybe you will need to return all funds of the IUB Ehsaas scholarship.
IUB Ehsaas Scholarship Financial Support
The Ehsaas Program will cover the following Expenses.
- University fee as per actual fee as per actual
- Annual Stipend
Now students can complete their higher education with the help of Ehsaas scholarship and fulfill their dreams of life Easily. Further, if you have any inquiries related to this IUB Ehsaas Scholarship program you can contact us.