Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan has announced the BZU Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 for needy students to continue their studies. The students who are enrolled in the undergraduate program are eligible for Ehsaas Scholarship. The students of BZU Multan who are studying in the morning programs can apply for the BZU Ehsaas scholarship 2023, the evening programs are not eligible for this scholarship. This is a great step from the Government of Pakistan to provide such kind of scholarship and facilitate the poor students that they should continue their next level of studies. The students can apply for the Ehsaas scholarship through the Financial Aid office of BZU Multan.
This scholarship program is a joint initiative of “EHSAAS” which is a non-profit organization focusing on poverty relief through microfinance, community development, and social welfare department. The scholarship covers the expense of university fees for the students who get admission in 2023.
Read More>> IUB Spring Admission
OBJECTIVES of BZU Ehsaas Scholarship
- BZU Ehsaas Scholarship provides academically able but financially poor students which a view to allow them to participate in higher education without financial restrictions.
- The Ehsaas scholarship is 1st and only scholarship which aimed to recognize and support students who have shown excellence in the field and their academic work.
- To encourage and support poor and deserving students in their activity of higher education by giving them financial relief.
- To promote the ability of learning, the spirit of excellence, authority, and social responsibility by providing this kind of scholarship to excellent students.
Read More>> IUB Fall Admission
Eligibility Criteria for BZU Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship
- The Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship is a partial financial relief program for students who are financially poor but excellent in their work.
- BZU Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 is only for the students who have just entered University.
- The students will be eligible for the Ehsaas Scholarship who got admission in the morning programs allowed by HEC.
- The students who already have any other scholarship will not eligible for this.
- The students will not eligible for the Ehsaas scholarship who got admission in the evening programs.
HOW To Apply For BZU Ehsaas Scholarship
Eligible students can fill BZU Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 application form for the BZU Ehsaas Scholarship online through the Ehsaas portal with all your details. You are also required to submit a hard copy of the Ehsaas scholarship application form with all required documents to the financial aid office BZU Multan.
Supporting Documents for BZU Ehsaas Scholarship
The mentioned documents are required to submit with the application form which you have to take print from Ehsaas portal.
- Copy of candidate CNIC / B. Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Copy of Salary details or undertaking Income Certificate
- If the father is labor on a daily wage or shopkeeper then you should attach an undertaking of Income Certificate.
- Copies of Utility Bills with last Six Month details (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If available)
- Copy of Rent agreement if you are living in Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee details of Applicant and their Siblings (If available)
- Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if available)
- 01 Passport size Photograph of the candidate
- 01 Picture of House from outside Front
Read More>> IUB Fee Structure
BZU Scholarship Award Process
- All undergraduate students can apply through Ehsaas’s online portal and submit an application after completing all their details.
- Saved Application will not acceptable for the BZU Ehsaas Scholarship.
- Students need to submit a hard copy of their documents to the Financial Aid office BZU Multan.
- The Scrutiny Committee will shortlist the students for scholarships from all applications.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- The Scholarship Award Committee will take interviews to award the BZU Ehsaas Scholarship.
- The scholarship beneficiary will take a sign on stamp paper as evidence.
- The Financial Aid Office BZU will issue a scholarship awards letter for the scholarship.
- Ehsaas Scholarship will not transferable to another program or another University.
- BZU Ehsaas Scholarship will last till the end of the degree.
- BZU will Process the BZU Ehsaas Scholarship list 2023
- BZU will display the list of candidates selected for the Ehsass Scholarship.
BZU Ehsaas Scholarship Financial Support
The Ehsaas Scholarship Program will cover the following Expenses.
- University fee as per the actual fee
- The Annual Stipend
Students can complete their education with the help of Ehsaas scholarship and they can fulfill their dreams of life Easily. Further, if you have any inquiries related to this BZU Ehsaas Scholarship program you can contact us.